Thank you for your interest in Whitefield Academy. We are excited about what God is doing on our campus in the lives of our students, staff and families. As you review the enclosed documents we trust you will prayerfully consider submitting your application for employment. You should understand that we take very seriously what we believe and we maintain a high standard of excellence in every area of our school.
- We believe God has a special purpose for Whitefield Academy. Our mission is to serve Christian families by providing a Christ-centered, Biblically-based education marked by academic excellence and spiritual vitality.
- It is our vision to produce powerful and effective student leaders who will impact their world through Biblical thought and action in obedience to the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) and the Great Commandment (Mark 12:3-31).
- We are stewards of all we have been given. We are a ministry of Highview Baptist Church and as such share a spacious facility on a fabulous 30-acre campus. The care and maintenance of these facilities is extremely important.
- We believe that Living Curriculum Teachers are the key to a great school. These teachers are mature and growing Christians who have a positive outlook on life. They are humble and trustworthy in all they do. They are relationship builders who create a nurturing culture. Living Curriculum Teachers desire to partner with parents as they seek to provide quality learning experiences.
- Although we are a college preparatory school, we are committed to serving a wide range of families and students. National merit winners and students who struggle academically are equally important.
- We believe in working hard and having fun as we serve the Lord for His glory.
If Whitefield Academy sounds like your type of school, don't hesitate to complete the enclosed materials. We want to fill our growing school with great people who share the philosophy that nurturing growth comes through excellence, relationships and service.